Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Brand new day....

Mourning season is over.. gotta get going and going, handling this like a matured man. Going back to my old life.. nah not flirting and findings ons.. "i seldom get horny nowadays la maybe coz the testerones gone down lol" ...tired of guys already.. not dat im turning straight la but im sticking to my policy "Dun find love let love find you". tired tired simply tired and worn out in all this things.. and i wont put anymore hope in getting back together with him.. "Rain" said the same thing to me, i waited but all just lies... lies lies and lies.. after being soo good all i get is lies and flase hope.. all the same la.

I made up my mind liao.. I wanna move away frm here. Im currently finding jobs in another country like canada and australia.. Once i got the job, then i'll move. I see no point of me stayin here. hmmm.. savin money now "or maybe find sugardaddy lol".. wanna go to bkk prob in june to have face surgery done... thinking of doing my nose bridging, jaw shaping, dimples and cheek bone shaping. Dun worry, wont change my face just make it slightly shuai-er.. lol

Now im kinda have more time alone, gonna start gymming and swimming again.. gonna build up my bods again like the pic.. lost alot of weight liaoz bcome kinda skinny.. so i get the weight gaining pills liao..

I seriously dont mind being alone at the mean time.. no friends no nothing.. but i can say after i build up my bods and look better, people will start cmg to me...so its a reward in return.. I wont go for ONS anymore ever since my last HIV test cleared i dun dare le.. cant risk it.. god gave me hands and internet for a reason..

Oh ya my bdae is next week.. I wanna celebrate it at PLAY this sat.. so people pls come down on sat yah.. but pls.. dun just ask me to sign you in and dissappear..! gosh! so come down! we drink, get drunk and bitch till morning... miss my good friends Andy, Ash, mimi, shai, Muz, Kitty.. hope u guys will be there.. We known each other eversince my dick hair havent grow yet! now all old already dissappear.. Hmm.. i need to get a life! a serious one!

"Dun find love, let love find you.. dats why its called falling in love... you dun force yourself to fall, you just fall... still <3>