Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Yesterday!

Today out of the blue Rainhan asked me out for dinner in town.. hmmm we havent met up fpr a long long time.. i think he miss me la.. lol gosh !!bhb!! met him at orhard mrt at 6.30.. woo he looked better.. cuter with the new haircut.. well done dude!! lol.. went to eat dinner and then went for a movie at cine.. watched some very heart moving show about two strangers with cancer suddenly bcome good friends and then both die and bury together at the mountain.. really taught me a lesson about friendship.. u can turn a perfect stranger into good friend in less than a month. its not about the length of time, is about how sincere your heart is.. if ur heart is very sincere, u can be a good friend in a day. However, i also learn that, if you have money, friends stick to you like glue. well face the reality. its te fact!

Aniways.. also sumthing very funny happen at Famous amos at cine.. A girl working there suddenly saw me and suddely cannot work liao.. when she took my order, its so obvious shes flirting with me.. and one sentence makes me laugh, she said "ur the most handsome guy i ever saw". I was shocked and dunno wad to say.. She suddenly got blur and very clearly she and her colleague very kan cheong suddenly.. for fcuk?!! i gave her my nets card.. key in my pin and funny, she ask me to sign on the receipt!! WTF its a bleedy NETS u dun need to sign!! i told her dat then she like paise then blur.. didnt even realise dat im holding the queue.. theres like 6 other customers behind me... from no queue to long queue and i felt so paise holding up the queue.. i feel like scolding the girl but cant la... all the famous amos girls were keep staring and glancing at me... gosh for once i got big headed.. took my cookies and walk off then all the customers look at me so paise can... My friend keep laughing and laughing.. wtf la... that was so wasnt called for.. gosh so funny!! the funny part is after she saw me the first time she suddenly become blur!! how stupid! Must be my magic charm spell.. well im not praising myself ar if thats what you think!!!


After eating the whole packet of cookies, i got stomach ache and keep pang sai-ing til today..