Sunday, April 13, 2008

Randomness ~ Still emoing



As you get older, you really want to settle down with sumone.. im tired of flirting, im tired of attention seeking.. meet new people every now and then.. tired of all that life.. I just want one person to spend the rest of my life with.. Who could dat be?? im not searching im just waiting.. I still kept the empty CK summer bottle at home. U gave it to e on my bdae last yr! The "beauty" glass u gave me broke but i kept the remaining of it still.. I changed alot. You were my inspiration.. U turned me from a useless guy into sumone successful. How can i ever forget you?? You changed my life. U made me what i am now.. But now, i stand alone.. Though u broke my heart in a million peices, i never hated you, coz without you, im still a useless flirtatious, attention seeking little boy. U made me grow up. Thank you.. Im Happy that you're finally found ur happiness with him. Im happy that ur smiling everyday with him.. No im not jealous, maybe abit, but im glad i had you before.. I think of you now coz one year had passed.. And this day last year, u made me very happy. Im just waiting for you to wish me Happy Bdae again this year.. Dats all i wish for.. I had already moved on, but the memories still lingers.. So now, im waiting for sumone to spend my life with... And i hate ppl treating me like a sex toy, just sleep with me, give me false hope and leave.. no more.. Im not giving my bods dat easily now.. im willing to make any sacrifise just to be with the person i love.. And im still waiting.... "i miss you"