Saturday, April 26, 2008

Gym and Swim on Sat!

Today No plan so decided to get in shape.. Went to the gym and then Swim at Jurong West sports complex. Been eating too much liao like PIG and my dear say im fat liao! :( so i need to tone up.. Gonna be more macho then dear!! humph!

Then when i reach the Sports Complex, wanted to get a drink from this vending machine! Fcuktard!! This machine eat my money!! put $1.60 and then press for coke but the machine "ignored me"!! ass then i kicked the machine and say @#$@#@!
Then went to gym and work out for like one hour.. SO damm tired and my muscles are like jelly liao so weak!!! but can see like toned abit la.. my body very easy tone wan... lol so BHB!!!


After gym straight away go down to swim.. haha after like months never swim. At first scared to wear my trunks scared mody not nice... then i look in the mirror.. hmmmm not bad eh quite nice.. lol.. then went to swim 20 plus lap.. use to be able to swim double but my muscles kinda tired.. after dat go home liao!!!! today i diet.. never eat!! so dear dear cannot call me PIG!