Sunday, April 20, 2008

Monday Blues !!

Its Monday and its back to office... How dreadful!! First of all my apologies to Andy for not coming down to Powerhouse last nite. Was really tired and gotta work today.. Hope u enjoyed "Powerhousing!".. Got my new contact lenz last nite at JP.. Its "Groovy Green".. woo wierd colour but i got no choice the other colours dun have my power and i dun wan wait for 3 days.. well, i accidentaly tore my old lenses the other nite so get new ones.. cant live without em.. haha
@ i look so fat! shit gain weight again!
Well, had my first official meeting with Principal Dr.Ng, International Director Ms.Nelly, Marketing Manager Ms Lynn, HOD Business fac Mr.Toh, Accounting Lect Mr.Jimmy, Hotel and Tourism Lect Mr.Indian (dunno name) and some other people i dunno names.. First time see them all there like gosh im so sleepy and all hope i dun fall asleep.. And yah as normal, i dun participate in it at all.. just kept quite and "listen".. haha hate meeting.. Well, Suprise suprise rumours that i heard came true. Yes its true. I got elected to HOD Accounting and English. WTF and worse, they didnt mention anitin about $$$ so i bet my pay is still the pathetic same. So gonna make my first ever name card lol... when ready i'll post it up.. Hmmm yeah talking about $$$, am so going broke soon.. damm soon.. paid my Sch fees, my shocking HP bill, Internet Bill, House Bill (Im not staying for free with my parents u knoe! ass), my savings plans at UOB. Gosh broke broke broke.. I'll always go broke every now and then coz i overspend like on Clothes and "party".. ass gotta save up... if not im so dead.. Haizz. i wish i could be like my stupid older bro, just stay home and get $$.. and yah, sarang hae yo to "U" ..