Sunday, April 13, 2008

My B'dae celebration on Sat !!!

Today had my bdae celebration with my friends... In the afternoon, met my laopo Vivien and Wilson and we went walk walk.. Miss them so much so long never see laopo!! its like nearly 2 years can!! Went from town walk all the way to Marina Square.. Then went to eat a buffet dinner at Yuki&Yaki at MS.. Wow we ate alot like pig!!! so many things and ice cream also!! then suddenly i got supprise from them.. i went to toilet when i come back i saw one cake and they sang bdae song for me... Arrr so sweet of them can so touching "i feel molested!".. Love you two alot la!! then went down to PLAY!! more supprises cmg next.. hmm really felt special this year coz everyone knows my bdae.. gosh even my "enemies" wished me happy bdae!! hmm WeiJie made me drink "BlueSpin" @ tanrics. gosh that drink coz too strong.. i one glass i seh seh liao.. but thanks WJ for celebrating my Bdae!! hugxx.. then some friends gave me presents.. thanks!! But what touced me really was my long time friends.. Mimi, Ash, Wellness, Andy, Khai etc.. gosh i missed you guys alot.. i nearly cried seeing u all there after so long u guys dissappeared!! Despite their bus schedule they came down.. and still can say "I come down coz ur bdae!" so awwww can!! They remembered! and My best bud Andy gave me one of my Bdae wish list.. M.A.C studio FIX.. gosh!! He didnt even read my blog cz he dun come online but he knows wad i want!!! dats what i called a True friend... I show u the M.A.C
wad so special about M.A.C studio fix?? Its the best ever in the market. And its damm ex!! Love you Andy!! thanks!!
Then we all went to drink and drink.. i got drunk!! haha damm drunk!! Though the music is kinda sucky, but my friends and i, we enjoyed alot.. we all got drunk and had a good time.. see its the friends u have that matters.. no matter how boring the club can get, if u have fun friends, ur nite will be great!! I really miss you guys, Chinatown Cabaret peeps!! "Chinatown Cabaret", Thats where it all began.. thats where we became close friends. Stayed together, sleep together, eat together, laugh together and cried together.. I miss those days where we were much younger!! Hmmm im trying to get the pics.. once i got it i will post more about this hor.. lol..