Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April review and history...

hmmm... April fool !!! doesnt seem to put a smile on my face today... i actually felt worried for him the whole day tot he really sumthing happen and i partly blame myself... asshole sia.. gotta let loose.. 14 more days to my birthday, look like im gonna spend my birthday alone this year coz it falls on a weekday and not week end where my friends are free.. last year was memorable thanks to Danial.. nothing expensive just some of my favorite things to do..i didnt celebrate my bday for years... no one seems to remember... Maybe this year i wanna go kenny rogers eat.. been craving for it.. then i wanna sit my the beach or anywhere got water and calm and eat a whole big tub of ben and jerrys ice cream. Then i wanna sit sumwhere and sing.. ofcoz where gt no ppl la sing alone ppl tot crazy.. going one year older liao so many things have changed, im more mature and i need a more mature lifestyle.. love life?? hmm to me love all have the same endings never sweet always tragic. everyone in love will change thier feelings and affection towards the other party, its a matter of who is faster. Probably remaining single will make me a public temptation. lol. Friends are just a replacement for loneliness and companion. some are really pain in the ass. Family, money minded! forget it dun talk bout my family. Other than that, life is completely fulfilled. I wanna be a monk!!! amitbha!! be monk better no worries no trouble just peace.. err err considering the tibet riot, i'll reconsider.. lol.. aiways, here are the history on 15th April:- my Bday!!
1) The nite Titanic sank

2)2002 - An Air China Boeing 767-200, flight CA129 crashes into hillside during heavy rain and fog near Busan, South Korea, killing 128.
3) 1452 - birth of Leonardo Davinci
4) My ex birthday also..
5) aiya so many things la lazy to wite down liao.. u guys go find then tell me ok?!!!
aniways, below pic taken with Xiaogui aka baby ghost.. lol so cute!



aiya i'll update again... mind block now.. tired