Monday, April 21, 2008

Bye Bye ~ We all loose sumbody in life

Well, i like this song very much by Mariah Carey.. Bye Bye.. Its so meaningful la.. Everybody will loose sumone they love and treasured most in life.. I Lost a few people in my life like my friend "shawn" in a road accident after partying together.. My Cuzzie "same age as me" who died of lukemia at 14. I saw the tears on her moms face by the hospital bed. My Luohan Fish died of drowning & starvation.. "i forgot to feed it for like a week". And I havent even got any 4D number yet!!! Last week one of my parrot the white one died out of the sudden.. Dunno why maybe commit suicide coz depression. Hope my other 3 parrots have the courage to pull through. Few days ago i saw a rat died squashed by car lying on the road.. Poor Rattatoiule lost a good chef. But one thing you could never say bye bye to are cockroaches!! they never seems to die!! Squash squash!!

Well, I dedicate this to my friend whos dad just passed away yesterday. Wish You well.. Sorry I may not make it for the wake coz of my thight schedule . This is Bye Bye by Mariah Carey: The lyrics can be found at the right hand side of my blog > > > > >

And may all that are gone rest in peace not just in pieces. For the Sinners : Ur momma sucks cock in HELL!!