Thursday, April 17, 2008

Why me again???


and then suddenly when i thought i am down and all alone, sumone came into my life again.. Gosh, why cupid always take me as his target practice???!!! Hope u read this and understand.. Saying the three letter word I Love You is easy. Promises are also easy to make.. Promises are like babies, easy to make, hard to deliver. I know ur "hot" and all i can think now is that ur just my fantasy. coz never before a"hot" person say "I Love You" to me.. and im like melting can... wakakaka... but its not about the looks.. Aiya so complicated.. I gave you my answer liao hor on sms so i dun have to write here.. its for u to know only... Hope you give me sumtime coz of too many reasons.. very happy knowing you though and talking so much things to.. thanks for making me smile also.. hahaha