Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tue, Wed, Thu crap!

Tuesday:
Hmm after work went to Plt Fitness @ Raflfles plc to gym. I got 8 free trial pass.. how cheapo rite!! so long never go gym liao all the fats start coming out.. gym for about an hour then very tired then go and have a hot shower!! so nice!! I dunno why i suddenly bcome the centre of attractions in the shower room.. some idiot try to pick me up.. ugly old fart!!! keep peeping at me shower.. i just feel like wacking the hell out of him!!. so bored still early so i decided to walk to town lor... misplace my phone dunno where i think in the bus.. quickly went to PS starhub there to get a new sim card!!
Wednesday:
after work went to walk ard at esplanade.. so boring walk walk and walk nth to do.. then went to suntec and eat macdonalds.. ard 7 plus then Adrian called ask me out.. so he came over to suntect find me.. Then we walk at MS till about 9 plus nth to do then walk to town lor.. reach town le then sit at Starbucks he use my lappie.. till about 11 plus.. Then i say i gotta go home coz later no more bus and tmr i gotta work.. He send me to busstop then i take bus home.. Then he dunno go where meet friends.. Oh ya xiaopei also msg me ask me go prawn fishing! wtf so wuliao late nite go catch prawn for wad fcuk?!

gosh his head so big can!!! its like twice my head size!! lol
Thursday:
Wake up feeling sick.. kinda feverish and headache.. maybe last nite no enuf sleep. Went to work as usual.. Still feeling sick but no choice i dun wan risk my probation. Must think of my future and baby too. Ard 3 plus then my sickness came to full blast! My body was super hot yet i feel so damm cold that i shivered like a vibrator.. my head is pounding like mad and i was like cant tae it anymore... went back home wait for taxi like so bleddy long can! then the fucking cab driver is so inconsiderate.. i ask him to off the aircon.. he can see me shivering yet he say "aircon very low liao cannot off!" WTF so bleedy rude can! then he drive so damm slow and got into a jam.. Guess how much my cab fare?? $32 bucks!! if i take train ican save 30 bucks!! I hate the government! they so selfish and stupid!! they want people to give up their cars and use public transport yet they increase the public transport fare!! I urge all singaporeans to buy cars!!! trust me its cheaper than taking public transport whch can cause up to $30 bucks per trip!! And i hate cab drivers.. I wish those inconsiderate ones get into a terrible accident! dont die, just loose ur limbs and become potato.. serve u right!! gosh sick sick sick!!! i feel like dying!! reach home straight away ZzZz.. cover with 2 layer of blanket.. Sweat untill like shit liddat..
People always come to me when they need things.. I feel so taken advantage of! example.. hmm bring into PLAY then go in then they dissappear. Ask buy drinks.. give them drink after dat also dissappear. Absolutely everyone did this to me except for my best bud Andy. So am i Santa Clause or sth? hmm.. Ppl keep asking me buying them stuffs and i never said no.. Im trying to be a good guy here but what do i get in return?? not even a sincere friendship.. This is wad i call clubbing friends.. they will only call u on weekends and in the weekdays, all dissappear. even on msn dun even msg me.. well, im quitting clubbing so i hope they are happy clubbing without the need of me. kids will always be kids.. p.s, doesnt apply to some of you..